Fyggexchange News platform, Fyggex.com is looking for internship trainees to assist the company’s growth journey. Trainees will report to respective head of each domain and get guidance along the way. Trainees will assist with the daily duties that come with hands on practicalities.
Fyggex.com internship positions available:
1, Content marketing trainee
2, Technical UX web design trainee
3, Digital & social media marketing trainee
Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference? Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly collaborative and global environment? If this sounds right for you, Fyggex News platform (Fyggex.com) would like to invite you to come join our global family us as you are, from wherever you are, to discover more than just a routine internship. Read on to learn more about related opportunities and apply by contacting us now!
Fyggex News platform (Fyggex.com) is an online portal with aim to inform, educate and reveal information in explanatory manner about both traditional and virtual currencies. We have the mission to empower those individuals who have not yet invested into these asset classes, while alerting them from scams and making them aware of related risks. We are not giving any direct financial guidance.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for (1) Content marketing production, (2) technical UX web design and (3) Digital & social media marketing internship trainee roles. To be considered for an internship position, you need to be enrolled as a student with interest to the above three areas.
You’ll be working with progressive, motivated, diverse, and exceptionally creative people to design and deliver some of the most popular news of the emerging currencies domain in the world. We can empower you with tasks in a wide range of areas, from website architecture, content strategy and creation as well as distribution and commercialization. Our virtual global teams are looking for the best and brightest to join us to capture the future!
- Ensuring that trainee follows the given schedules, meeting times and deadlines
- Manage trainees their own task flow in a timely manner
- Help to identify new opportunities when they emerge, while executing agreed tasks
- Routine weekly inventory of delivered tasks for continuous improvement and quality control
- Content marketing position specific: Produce written content to be published daily
- Technical UX & web design position specific: Work with CTO to optimize Fyggex.com
- Digital & social media specific: Distributing & optimizing content, traffic & conversions
- Growth mindset, curiosity and willingness to explore and learn fast. Proactive attitude
- Openness to share findings and discovered best practices in documented format
- Applicants need to be able to use basic Open source / most common free software
- Oversee alerts and trends to report them accordingly in a timely manner
- Heavy involvement is required and expected; these positions are for proactive individuals only
- Be able to work flexible hours remotely, meaning that this is not for those with 8-16 mentality
- Previous experience with position specific area is welcome but not necessary
Our organization believes in equal opportunity, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for these internship positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or nationality.